Sunday, May 23, 2010

Home-made compilation!


I've made this compilation some months ago for the Sludge Swamp blog, they asked readers to send a selfmade compilation.
So, this was my contribution; a compilation with mainly Doom metal. Ofcourse it has to open and end with My Dying Bride, they are my all time favourites!
And it contains an excellent cover from At The Gates, by Vedova: Blinded by Fear. Originaly a fast and aggresive song, but now slow and depressive!

Beyond Grieve and Darkness

DOWNLOAD

Tracklist:

1 The Crown Of Sympathy - My Dying Bride (12:15)
2 Ebony Tears - Cathedral (7:46)
3 After The Sepulture - Samael (4:35)
4 I Wished You Wouldn't Fall Silent - Paragon Of Beauty (4:37)

5 At the mountains of madness - Orphanage (6:08)

6 Second Death Of Souls - Matriarch (6:22)

7 The Death of Love - While Heaven Wept (9:57)

8 Blinded By Fear (At The Gates cover) - Vedova (5:49)

9 The Stain - Confessor (2:42)
10 As I Die - Paradise Lost (3:47)

11 Sear Me MCMXCIII - My Dying Bride (7:24)


No comments: